Contingent Workforce Management
On behalf of our Public Sector client, Wirehead has a new contract opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst.
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Term: 6 Months + extension
Pay Rate: Open
Start date: 2-3 weeks
Req ID: 6273
Requirements: What you’ll need
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
Business Analytical Skills and Competencies (60%)
· Responsible for gathering and documenting the business requirements and ensuring that the deliverables produced by the development effort conform to the business requirements.
· Leads and conducts business analysis in order to assess client’s business problems/opportunities and document the business requirements in such a way that technology solutions can be determined.
· Leads and conducts business analysis at varying levels of detail, appropriate to the project and phases of project, aligning with OPS Unified Project Management Methodology, Enterprise Architecture and Gating Process, and OPS Standard Systems Development Methodologies.
· Conducts business modeling; use case modeling; conceptual and logical data modeling; process and data flow modeling; use case surveys; business rules definition and non-functional requirements definition for assigned projects.
· Develops performance measures for business analysis evaluation and conducts follow-up.
· Drives the user acceptance testing process, including preparation of acceptance criteria, review of the test plans and scenarios, review of test results as well as end to end testing. In some cases, the Business Analyst also executes test cases and directly ensures system integrity.
· Develop and design deliverables, including (and not limited to) integration requirements, data schemas, and design documentation, as well as the business’s implementation and conversion strategies and plans.
Data Migration Expertise (10%)
· Assist with data migration activities such as development of legacy extract specifications, data cleansing requirements and quality assurance testing.
Communication and Collaborative Skills (30%)
· Act as liaison for cross-functional team, including vendor and business partners.
· Organize business and internal team meetings to identify and validate business and system requirements.
· Identify and quantify risks relevant to business and systems requirements, delivery timelines and quality.
· Coordinate and communicate various aspects of the project, including producing status reports, meeting minutes, issue logs, and informing cross-functional teams of decisions and progress.
· Monitor progress, resolves problems and reports regularly to I&IT management and clients’ decision makers.
· Schedule and mediate team meetings, follow up on issues, obtain concurrence from project stakeholders on completion of documented deliverables.
· 10 + year experience
· Experience as a BSA/BA – building a system, analysis of different types of applications
· Facilitation and Documentation Experience (JAD sessions)
· Business Process Documentation
· Creating Product Road Maps – translating tech req to business req
· Multi-task oriented, work on multiple projects
· Visio Experience
Nice to have:
· Web development UX
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
Wirehead is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruiter know.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!