Contingent Workforce Management
On behalf of our Public Sector client, Wirehead has a new contract opportunity for a Full Stack, Front End Developer.
Role: Front End Developer 80%
Term: 12 Months + extension
Pay Rate: $95.00
Start date: Negotiable
Req ID: 6154
Requirements: What you’ll need
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
Technical Skills 30%
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with Angular and React frameworks
• Experience building and testing RESTful APIs
• Working knowledge of Jamstack Architecture
• Hands on experience with responsive design, front-end testing and debugging techniques, page load optimization and version control
• Working knowledge of DevOps, task boards, pipelines, etc.
• Experience creating front end functionality for login page, profile creation, customer notifications and self-service sign-up
• Required to translate technical systems specifications into working, tested applications. This includes:
• Developing detailed programming specifications
• Writing and/or generating code
• Compiling data-driven programs, maintaining, and conducting unit tests
• Resolves and troubleshoots technical problems which arise during the use and operation of software packages, including technical assistance in implementation, conversion, and deployment
• Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure
• Experience with Agile methodologies including using kanban/task boards
• Experience with both low code development and custom development on Mulesoft cloudhub and on-prem
• Experience with RESTful APIs.
• Experience in programming and analysis; specialized software package support at the specified experience level
• Ability to collaborate with IT Professionals throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience in structured methodologies such as Agile Scrum for the development, design, implementation, and maintenance of applications
• Experience in design, code, test, debug and document applications
• Experience in application design, latest design patterns, deployment, and troubleshooting
• Experience with one or more communications protocols
• Experience eliciting and documenting information from diverse business area stakeholders and subject matter experts
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
• A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
• Experience building custom portals using ASP.NET, .NET Core, Angular-JS, TypeScript, Azure App Services, Web Jobs, Azure Functions, Logic Apps and integrate with Dynamic CRM Online.
• Hands on experience building integrations to IAA systems such as Azure AD B2C Authentication, Okta Authentication
Front End Senior Developer (80 % front end)
Seeking the services of a senior front end developer to work on an existing microservice based java spring boot system with a react node front end deployed in Azure. This resource will work to deliver new functionality for client facing services and expand the system to other areas.
• Experience with React on a custom build platform on azure
• Cloud Experience
• Micro-service based architecture
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
Wirehead is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruiter know.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!