Contingent Workforce Management
On behalf of our Public Sector client, Wirehead has a new contract opportunity for a Senior Program Manager.
Type: Contract / Hybrid
Role: Senior Program Manager
Term: 381 Days + extension
Pay Rate: $110-120
Start date: 2-3 weeks
Location: Hybrid (3 days in office)
Req ID: 6140
Requirements: What you’ll need
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
· Experience providing program management leadership and expertise of large scale, highly complex, high profile and high-risk initiatives that may be multi-jurisdictional and/or enterprise-wide.
· Experience ensuring accountability for the program’s centralized group of projects and their successful full life cycle delivery.
· Demonstrated experience leading and overseeing program strategy development from inception through to project close-out and any required transition to operations, business planning, benefits identification and organization funding requests for I&IT programs.
· Demonstrated experience understanding and articulating I&IT executive expectations and translating into program deliverables
· Experience directing, managing and leading multidisciplinary project teams including multiple Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and associated matrix team members
· Experience monitoring and managing the cost, risk, schedule, governance, technical performance, and program impact of each of the component projects
· Experience providing a program/portfolio view of project inter-dependencies and external project dependencies, monitoring and reporting on exposure levels
· Exercises a range of leadership responsibilities including the role of coach and developer of talent
· Experience developing complex budgets based on multiple funding channels and cross organization dependencies. Experience analyzing program and organization?s environments to identify potential risks and issues; articulates and prioritizes issues and risks to senior executives; recommends mitigation strategies to decision-makers to ensure projects are delivered on schedule
· Experience with significant innovation in the planning, analysis and execution of tasks
· Experience directing stakeholder consultation, facilitation and consensus building. Provides program, portfolio, and/or project reporting to multiple stakeholders Experience leading strategies and actions to overcome resistance to change and capitalize on forces in support of change Experience seeking new and unique business processes, technologies and products to benefit programs, portfolios and projects
· Experience Enterprise business architectural concepts in order to ensure that recommended technologies are consistent with OPS standards.
· Experience developing business cases from start to finish
· Experience providing technical leadership, functional business analysis and architecture expertise to project staff, colleagues and clients.
· Service delivery management, portfolio, program/project management and resource management to manage the business analysis to clients and provide recommendations on clients’ I&IT business and infrastructure needs.
· All aspects of business analysis including enterprise level and client program area business analysis and modeling expertise; related business analysis tools, technology, processes, and methodologies; business analysis-related technical and business planning.
· I&IT Cluster and corporate policies, directives, guidelines and procedures related to service delivery processes, enterprise business architecture, current trends and technologies relate to business driven IT solutions to provide practical expertise to meet business needs, ensure traceability of business requirements to I&IT solutions and ensure compliance with OPS I&IT policies and standards.
· Clients’ policies and programs, business goals and objectives, plans, issues and resources and linkage to understand business needs, identify partnership opportunities and match technology solutions to business requirements and provide advice on application of I&IT.
· Enterprise business architectural concepts in order to ensure that recommended technologies are consistent with OPS standards.
· Software development life cycle, software design, development and integration, database concepts, user interface design principle, change management, quality assurance, risk management, disaster recovery planning, business continuity planning to develop solutions and/or infrastructure services to satisfy business needs.
· Analyzing and problem solving skills to:
· Assess clients’ business requirements, identify best technology solutions from among alternatives to ensure clients’ expectations are satisfied in the cost effective manner, both for individual issues and longer-term overall requirements.
· Evaluate directions, trends, standards and policies in a complex and evolving environment using multiple sources of guidance; identify requirements, develop options and make recommendations on general and specific information architecture and data management issues.
· Conducting business analysis reviews, recommending options & changes and contingency provisions.
· Provides technical leadership, functional business analysis and architecture expertise to project staff, colleagues and clients.
· Strong communication skills to prepare documentation, including but not limited to; reports, reviews, assessments
· Ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively and in a user friendly manner; maintain a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients
· Ability to communicate designs and development in clear and understandable manner
· Public Sector Experience
· Experience with large programs (10 Million +)
· Experience building / managing Program from ground up
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
Wirehead is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruiter know.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!