Contingent Workforce Management
Role: Senior BI Developers x 2
Term: 6 months + extension
Pay Rate: Open
Start date: Negotiable
Req ID: 6080
Requirements: What you’ll need
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
Development Skills 40%
· 10+ years of experience in data analysis developing business intelligence and reporting in a medium to large size corporate environment demonstrating detailed knowledge of BI functions such as analytics, data modeling & data mining, reporting, report conversion and data cleansing.
· Demonstrated experience in Azure Databricks, Delta Lake, Azure Storage, ADF, Azure Analysis Service (must have)
· Design and develop BI dashboards and reports based on business requirements
· Implement, maintain, and support BI solutions in Microsoft and other BI platforms (must have)
· Complete committed backlog and sprints within the agreed upon timeframe
· Curate data from multiple data sources for an efficient presentation in an enterprise environment
· Recommend improvements to streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, usability, and value
· Remain abreast of technology developments within fields relevant to current and future BI and Reporting initiatives
· Document “As Built’ reports and all data transformations deployed to production
· Take ownership of end-to-end development of each dashboard and report being developed
Technology Skills 35%
· Experience with cloud platform like Azure and working knowledge for cloud migration (must have)
· Experience with Microsoft Azure data analytics tools, such as, Azure Data Factories, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse (must have)
· Expertise in advanced prediction and prescriptive analytics including machine learning algorithms, designing experiments, fraud detection
· Internally motivated and adaptable, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
· Managing PowerBI workspaces, report access, report deployment, developing best practices in an enterprise environment
· Strong knowledge and experience in analyzing as well as designing data models that meet the reporting needs
· Advance knowledge of writing complex SQL queries.
· Strong Power BI experience (Power Query, DAX, Power Bi Services)
· Experience with Microsoft BI and Azure stack
· Able to troubleshoot BI reporting and analytic business needs and provide solutions for issue resolution
Soft Skills- 20%
· Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
· Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
· Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
· Demonstrated ability to work with functional and technical teams
· Demonstrated ability to participate in a large team and work closely with other individual team members
· Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
· Strong ability to work under pressure, work with aggressive timelines, and be adaptive to change
Public Sector Experience 5%
· Prior public sector experience would be an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
Wirehead is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruiter know.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!