Contingent Workforce Management
On behalf of our Public Sector client, Wirehead has a new contract opportunity for a Senior Program Manager, Healthcare.
Client: Government, Ontario Health
Role: Senior Program Manager
Term: 1 Year + extension
Pay Rate: Open
Start date: Negotiable
Req ID: 6014
Requirements: What you’ll need
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
· Experience with pharmacy dispensed medication workflows
· Experience with pharmacy dispensed medication data
· Experience with the provincial Electronic Health Record
· Knowledge of the Digital Health Drug Repository
· Experience managing programs with complex governance structures and many stakeholders
· Demonstrated excellent time management, with the ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
· 7 to 10 years’ experience project managing electronic health-related projects, ideally with experience deploying clinical software systems
The Senior Program Manager will be required to support:
· Digital Health Drug Repository (DHDR) Phase 2 planning and multi-year execution
· Assess and select the preferred technical approaches to support the collection of dispensed medication events for contribution to the DHDR, from new HICs/sources (e.g. community pharmacies). (considers previous, newly introduced/emerging technical options)
· Lead the stakeholder engagement; requirements gathering; planning, design, development, testing and implement a highly repeatable, scalable technical solution(s) and services to support all of the contribution, maintenance and disclosure workflows
· Conduct the necessary Authority and Privacy analysis to accommodate the scope of changes to the repository including the preferred alignment to the EHR Agreements framework and the role of the Prescribed Organization.
· Other ancillary activities/deliverables to ensure the necessary processes to update specifications, operations support, data quality processes etc.
· DPV decommissioning
· Finalize plan and manage execution
· Develop and facilitate communications to all stakeholders
· Remove access by user and org
· DHDR Direct Integration planning
· Determine steps to integrate pilot PMS solution
· Determine steps to integrate pilot HIS solution
· Create adopters guide for subsequent integrations
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for managing the Digital Health Drug Repository (DHDR) Phase 2 definition and planning.
· Work with internal stakeholders to define processes for data collection
· Work with internal stakeholders to define processes for data storage
· Work with internal stakeholders to define processes for data disclosure
· Establish/Manage relationships with Pharmacy Management System Vendors
· Establish/Manage relationships with Hospital Information System Vendors
· Engage with Legal authorities to evaluate program responsibilities
· Engage with Privacy authorities to evaluate program responsibilities
· Engage with Security authorities to evaluate program responsibilities
· Demonstrated project management software skills and experience e.g. MS Project, MS Teams etc.
· College/University undergraduate degree in Health, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline from a recognized institution or equivalent experience – desired
· Knowledge of Digital Health Drug Repository (DHDR) and other Healthcare Information Systems used throughout the province of Ontario
· Experience with health system business implementation and deployment projects
· Proven track record working with health care professionals; direct clinical data experience or experience working with clinicians would be an asset
· Experience in liaising with customers/stakeholders where customer service was a key focus to responding to queries, issues/risk management, etc.
· Relationship building, facilitation and influencing skills to successfully partner with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to readily identify, assess and mitigate implementation and adoption issues
· Experience with and/or knowledge of change management, workflow analysis and redesign, business process integration, and/or evaluation/quality improvement, preferably in the health sector
· Experience operating in highly political environments and across various organizational cultures
· Working knowledge of privacy policies and legislative processes – Health Protection and Promotion Act (HPPA), Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) and Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) and associated Health Information Custodian (HIC) requirements is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
Wirehead is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruiter know.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!