Contingent Workforce Management
On behalf of our Public Sector client, Wirehead has a new contract opportunity for a Senior Project Manager.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Term: 8 Months + extension
Pay Rate: Open
Start date: Negotiable
Req ID: 5902
Requirements: What you’ll need
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
• 10+ years knowledge and experience with designing, implementing and integrating web-based applications and/or cloud-based micro-services and solutions using full stack Java-based, and/or Microsoft .Net technologies.
• 7+ years of experience with Agile project management and development practices (Scrum Master certified preferred); managing the backlog, sprint planning, velocity tracking, Agile testing, retrospects, etc.
• Familiar with a wide range of methods, techniques and tools for business architecture such as, but not limited to:
• business functional modeling,
• service lifecycle modeling,
• business event modeling,
• business process mapping,
• business process re-engineering;
• Demonstrated experience with JAD sessions and in working with stakeholders to identify their business needs, and translate them into concise and complete requirements; creating and managing the requirements as User Stories, Epics, Story Maps, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices
• Experience with integrated change control process
• Experience with project management software such as MS Project, Planview, Jira, or Microsoft DevOps Azure.
• Experience with the implementation of web applications and services using cloud technology such as MS Azure, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker; and web application servers such as Solaris, Red Hat, IBM WAS 8.0+, IBM Cloud Pak.
• Experience in applying business process transformation and re-engineering concepts to promote business improvements through alternative, cost effective service delivery approaches
• Experience with Digital Health Standards, including HL7 FHIR.
• 7+ years of experience working with federal/provincial/broader public-sector healthcare providers
• Knowledge of Public Sector Enterprise Architecture artifacts (or similar), processes and practices, and ability to produce technical documentation that comply with industry standard practices
• In-depth knowledge of industry standard such as Project Management Institute (PMI) and Public Sector I&IT project management methodologies.
• Knowledge and experience with Public Sector/e-Health Ontario related projects
• Knowledge and understanding of Ministry policy and IT project approval processes and requirements
• Experience adopting and adhering to Public Sector Unified I&IT Project Methodology, Public Sector Enterprise Architecture and Public Sector Gating process, and Public Sector Standard Systems Development Methodologies
• Experience with the delivery of large complex IT Health-related projects, and public-facing services
• Demonstrated experience with GO-ITS Digital Health standards, and internal branch standards.
• Knowledge of Ontario’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) and it’s municipal equivalent the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA),
• Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) and their respective regulations.
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
• Proven troubleshooting and critical thinking experience
• Demonstrated ability to apply strong listening skills to facilitate issue resolution
• Effective consulting skills to engage with all stakeholders with proven track record for building strong working relationships
• A motivated, flexible, detail-oriented and creative team player with perseverance, excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities, and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
Wirehead is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruiter know.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!