Contingent Workforce Management
On behalf of our Public Sector client, Wirehead has a new contract opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst EHR, Electronic Health Records.
Role: Senior Business Analyst, EHR
Term: 8 Months + extension
Pay Rate: Open
Start date: Negotiable
Req ID: 5800
Requirements: What you’ll need
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
• Provides a comprehensive range of I&IT business analysis services for clients with diverse business and technological needs.
• Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their requirements through gathering, documenting, and analyzing business needs and requirements.
• Prepares and advises on business analysis policies, processes, best practices and standards to promote a comprehensive and consistent business analysis practice within the organization.
• Works with Project Manager, Privacy and Legal experts along with Architect to elicit requirements.
• Leads and conducts business analysis in order to assess client’s business problems/opportunities and documents the business requirements in such a way that I&IT solutions can be determined
• Applies re-engineering concepts to promote business improvements through alternative and cost effective service delivery approaches
• Leads and conducts business analysis at varying levels of detail appropriate to the project and phases of project, aligning with OPS Unified Project Management Methodology, Enterprise Architecture and Gating Process, and OPS Standard Systems Development Methodologies
• Develops strategies, prepares business cases and cost-benefit analysis, and conducts feasibility studies for business I&IT initiatives
• Develops sound processes for requirements gathering including but not limited to JAD sessions, interviews, mock ups, etc.
• Conducts business modeling; use case modeling; conceptual and logical data modeling; process and data flow modeling; use case surveys; business rules definition and non-functional requirements definitions for assigned projects
• Monitors progress, resolves problems and reports regularly to I&IT management and stakeholders
• Develops performance measures and traceability matrices for business analysis evaluation and conducts follow-up
• Experience conducting requirements gathering, developing documentation, including presentations and briefing notes and conducting stakeholder engagement
• Experience in the use of information retrieval packages
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices
• Ability to translate business and data requirements into specifications sufficient for designing appropriate technology solutions
• Experience with a wide range of methods, tools and techniques for business analysis such as: business functional modelling, business event modelling, business process mapping
• Experience in structured, object oriented and agile methodologies for user requirements
• Experience developing performance measures for business analysis evaluation and subsequent follow-up
• Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
• Working knowledge of privacy policies and legislative processes – Health Protection and Promotion Act (HPPA), Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) and Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) and associated Health Information Custodian (HIC) requirements
Experience and Skill Set Requirements:
• Minimum 8-10 years’ business analysis experience working in preferably with digital health-related projects.
• Solid foundation in eliciting Business, Privacy, and Legal stakeholder requirements
• Solid foundation in eliciting Technical and Architecture stakeholder requirements
• Familiarity with legislation applicable to healthcare organizations such as PHIPA
• Minimum 8-10 years’ business analysis experience working in electronic health-related projects in Agile environment.
• Experience with and knowledge of Project Management, Process Documentation and Implementation
• Experience working with Microsoft Products, with a preference for candidates that have experience with Microsoft based cloud tools.
• Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written, and strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Time Management, with the ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
• Knowledge of IT protocols: FHIR®
• Experience working with Business, Technical, Architecture, Privacy, and Legal stakeholders
• Knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems used throughout the province of Ontario
• Experience with health system business implementation and deployment projects
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
Wirehead is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruiter know.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!