Contingent Workforce Management
Role: Change Management Consultant
Term: 8 Months + extension
Start date: ASAP
Req ID: 5715
On behalf of our Government client, Wirehead has a new contract opportunity for a Change Management Consultant.
Requirements: What you’ll need
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
• Work with organizations, by providing expertise, consultative advice, guidance and coaching, to build knowledge and expertise of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
• Help leaders and teams enhance their capabilities to understand how change impacts people, the reasons why people resist change and how to support people as they transition through change.
• Be an active and visible coach to support leaders, partners and stakeholders in their role as change champions.
• Partner and work collaboratively with key roles such as project managers, IT and business analysts, etc. to integrate change practices at all levels of the organization.
• Develop and implement change management strategies, plans and framework.
• Lead, develop, implement and/or provide input in the development of communication plans, sponsor roadmaps, process maps, stakeholder assessments, training plan, and resistance management throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Develop and deliver of presentations to stakeholders, executives, management teams, etc. reflecting data, direction, trends and best practices.
• Develop training and learning resources, email communications, newsletter articles, videos, dashboards and briefing materials to support outreach, engagement, key timelines, etc. to support project.
Experience and General Skills:
• Experience and knowledge of change management industry standards, best practices, methodologies and tools.
• Experience in development of training, communication products, and change management strategies and plans.
• Ability to work effectively and engage with a diverse group of stakeholders, such as senior management and leaders, project managers, etc.
• Experience coordinating efforts with other subject matter experts, including communications specialists, training specialists, etc. during implementation.
• Strong conflict management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with project management fundamentals and understanding of the lifecycle of a project.
• Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
• Strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards.
• Experience identifying and assessing change impacts to the organization’s business processes and technology solutions to drive business and people adoption.
• Experience leading medium to large transformational change projects.
• Experience working with project leads to apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change across for assigned initiatives.
• Experience understanding the program/project and related change management issues by identifying key stakeholders and how they will be impacted by the change.
• Experience developing actionable and targeted change management plans that include communications, coaching, training, sponsorship and/or other resistance management activities.
• Experience defining and measuring success metrics and monitor change progress to track adoption, utilization and proficiency related to changes.
• Experience managing the change management process and applying change management best practices to support the project or initiative.
• Lead, develop, implement and/or provide input in the development of communication plans, sponsor roadmaps, process maps, stakeholder assessments, training plan, and resistance management throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Develop and deliver of presentations, learning resources and training to stakeholders, executives, management teams, etc. reflecting data, direction, trends and best practices (formats for communications include: email, briefings, large and small scale presentations, newsletter articles, videos, dashboards and briefing materials to support outreach, engagement, key timelines, etc. to support project.
• Leads the alignment of change management activities with participating stakeholders to remove change barriers, smooth the adoption process and contribute to problem solving resulting in successful implementation.
• Design and conduct change readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings to stakeholders to plan and carry out a change management strategy and administer measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes.
• Experience creating accessible documents and other online content (e.g., Word, PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, forms, SharePoint content, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!