Contingent Workforce Management
Position Title: Vice President, Operations
Job Category: Sales & Recruiting
Industry: Information Technology, Staffing
Location: Toronto, Ontario GTA
Salary: Base $155,000K
Term: Permanent Full-time
Reports to: President
Vice President – Business Development
Hey, We’re Wirehead
Wirehead connects talented IT professionals with businesses around the globe, providing skilled consultants access to jobs that are personally, professionally, and financially rewarding. We’re a talent agency that’s highly skilled at finding candidates in DevOps, Cloud, CRM, AI, Cyber Security, Project Management and other in demand fields.
We’re building an organization of world-class technical professionals, engineers and software developers dedicated to providing the innovation and enthusiasm to help our customers and job seekers succeed.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will join a small team that is rapidly expanding. Our client base is in both the public and private sectors. We operate with an entrepreneurial mentality while still being supported with all the resources and tools of a large multi-national organization.
You would assume responsibility for the ongoing development of new business, and for growing and enhancing strategic client relationships within existing major accounts. You’ll be responsible for new business development within the Federal & Provincial Governments’ in order to meet or exceed the branch objectives for the fiscal year. Working with an experienced team of recruiters you will also be responsible for writing and insuring compliance on bids in response to client RFS & RFP requests.
The successful candidate will work primarily in the Greater Toronto Area but will be asked to visit other client sites within Ontario. There may also be occasional travel required outside of Ontario. Working with cross-functional teams, the Vice President will provide strategic direction for the vertical they are responsible for and will work closely with Wirehead clients to foster strong relationships.
Business Development / Contract Management
• Build, lead and manage a team of dedicated account executives.
• Meet sales KPI’s and EBITDA targets.
• Understand and own the sales management process from opportunity identification to contract closing, including: RFx responses, sales presentations, contracting.
• Develop and maintain strong relations with our alliance partners.
• Enhance business relationships with existing clients to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Develop compelling/winning proposals and leading expansion into new business including; completing financial analysis, cost/benefit ROI & TCO assessment and pricing methodologies.
• Leading role in responses to RFS’s, RFQ’s, RFP’s, RFI’s and informal proposal/quotation process.
• Developing account plans and sales strategies that will ensure sustainable business growth.
• Engaging in relationship building and networking activities to develop additional sales opportunities.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as an inside/outside account manager servicing public sector and/or financial services clients.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the staffing industry or similar experience in outside service sales
• Experience in developing, managing teams of account managers, recruiters
• Previous experience with Government procurement methods and supply arrangements
• Previous experience with the proposal process, RFS-RFP bid preparation, grid / matrix writing, familiarity with IT professional services pricing and quality assurance on bid responses
• Previous experience with cold calling and qualifying opportunities for IT Professional Services
• Experience building and maintaining relationships with clients and with placed IT contractors
• Experience working with applicant tracking systems ATS and customer relationship management systems CRM e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Salesforce, Bullhorn etc.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate with and prospect to all levels of management including C-Level, VP’s, Senior Managers and Technology staff
• Demonstrated negotiation skills and consultative selling success
• Bilingualism (French and English) would be considered an asset
Nice to have:
• Experience with Government procurement methods and supply arrangements.
• Experience with the proposal process, RFS-RFP bid preparation.
• Familiarity with IT professional staffing pricing and quality assurance on bid responses.
• Bilingualism (French and English) would be considered an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the Apply button or submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. As a Federal and Provincial Government contractor, we are responsible for performing security clearance background checks on individuals offered employment by us.
Wirehead is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.