Contingent Workforce Management
· Provides subject matter expertise and hands-on engagement for all relevant systems including identifying and creating technical solutions design, development, and deployment for specified technology.
· Responsible for the complete end-to-end development of applications and database in both traditional and cloud deployments.
· Creates functional and technical designs for customization, extensions and configurations as may be required to implement modules, workflows and rules.
· Refine and clarify designs during software development and implementation. Code and unit test code, provide subject matter expertise in supporting System Integration Testing and Use Acceptance Testing.
· Support deployment in production. Conduct Root Cause Analysis of production issues.
· Create all functional and technical design documents
· Experience with specified technology and version
· Experience in creating and documenting the technical design, development and delivery of specified technology solutions including: reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions and customizations for High Availability environments.
· Demonstrated experience in the creation and update of technical design specifications to satisfy project requirements
· Experienced in providing estimations of project delivery based on business requirements
· Experience designing, developing and testing data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations
· Experience and knowledge of specified technology enterprise architecture methodologies and tools
· Experience developing or customizing reports, interfaces, customizations, application extensions, workflows and procedures
· Knowledge of specified technology Application Framework and Application Development Framework
· Experience with UI integration (embedding external application in specified technology, exposing specified technology in External application)
· Experience developing integrated test scenarios, identifying test data, executing test scenarios as part of system integration testing (COTS and custom), troubleshooting and resolving issues identified and documenting test results.
· Experience with Stakeholder management
· Knowledge of Open UI Concepts-PM, PR, Manifest File and Mapping files
· Experienced in design and development for large scale Information Technology (IT) solutions and providing guidance to development teams
· Experienced in developing JEE solutions, including JEE design patterns
· Proficient in analyzing and designing changes to existing software solutions
· Complete knowledge of SDLC methodologies e.g. Agile development
· Proficient in RDBMS design concepts
· Experience creating Unix scripts, and using Version Control Tools (PVCS)
· Experience in using Rational tools for software development
· Proven experience in facilitating discussions, negotiations, conflict resolution
· Strong communicating skills in effectively communicating with client, management and team, making presentation and reporting outcomes
· Experience in designing and developing Web Services
· Experienced in AIX, UML and XML
· Experienced in design, develop, test, optimize and support complex stored procedures, functions, triggers and other database objects with ability to solve complex production issues
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Very strong experience with CURAM and/or Java
· Required to translate technical systems specifications into working, tested applications. This includes analysis, design and developing detailed programming specifications, writing and/or generating code, compiling data-driven programs, maintaining, and conducting unit tests.
· Resolves and troubleshoots technical problems which arise during the use and operation of software packages, including technical assistance in implementation, conversion, and on-going production support.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Technical Skills – 70%
· 8 yr+ Demonstrated experience in J2EE JAVA-based software development.
· 3 yr+ Demonstrated development experience in IBM Cúram Social Program Management platform. Cúram V7 Certified Developer, Preferred
· Must have experience with SOAP and RESTful Web Service, Messaging, SFTP and other system integration technologies
· Must have hands-on experience with Linux/Unix, Git, SVN, Git Pull Request, branching
· Knowledge of Spring framework, Spring Boot, Swagger-UI, Postman, PL/SQL, Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipeline
· Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud, Ansible and Apache Kafka are strong asset
Knowledge of Methodologies – 15%
· Working knowledge of SDLC and the Agile development methodology.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience with RDBMS design concepts.
· Demonstrated experience in identifying risk and providing solutions.
· Communication Skills – 15%
· Ability to build good working relationships.
· Positive team player.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by using the Apply button or by sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
***This opportunity is in Toronto; preference will be given to local candidates. Wirehead does not offer a relocation package. We encourage you continue to refer to our Job listing page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis. Thank you again for your interest in Wirehead!