Apply using email below or Apply button >>
· Develop technology roadmaps for ETS clients, including portfolios of clients’ IT solutions; short, medium, and long-term recommendations for IT solutions development and the portfolio evolution.
· Analyse industry technology trends and identify which trends are relevant to ETS clients’ technology and business. Evaluate impact of the identified technology trends on ETS clients’ technology and business.
· Conduct multi-faceted consultations with business and technology stakeholders to identify and recommend the required changes in the portfolio of clients’ IT solutions and the solutions’ design.
· Document results and obtain clients’ endorsement of the final deliverables.
· Drive a major IT portfolio of products (e.g. Microsoft, IBM, Oracle): their solution/technology architecture, components, integration capabilities, deployment environments, roadmaps
· Have practical experience in designing complex Cloud-based solutions
· Develop architecture collaterals for digital credentials, and designing solutions to use digital credentials
· Support executives in making IT strategic and investment planning decisions
· Lead application portfolio management initiative, tools, and processes
· Practical experience in using technical debt measurements to identify, prioritize and execute processes to modernize legacy environments
· Lead approaches to identify, measure and provide recommendations to mitigate technology risks
· Have practical expertise in defining, providing implementation plan and providing change management for technology roadmaps