Apply using email below or Apply button >>
Requirements: What you’ll need
· Provide expertise in AWS cloud platform.
· Provide design, build and support for cloud environments to create solutions for Public Health domain.
· Provide expertise on Linux operating system like Red-Hat including installation, troubleshooting, hardening and scripting to automate.
· The role will monitor and assess the performance of applications in a cloud environment to ensure solutions are available
· Participate to create, test and implement safeguards to maintain data integrity and protect against unauthorized access
· Regularly review production logs, providing analysis & suggestions to implement measures in a proactive manner
· Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology
· Provide detailed documentation for system design, integration, configuration, development and implementation of related activities
· Develop and maintain system design models, technical documentation and specifications
· Produce integration plans, inputs into configuration and development project.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Technical Skills – 50 points
10+ years of experience in IT field:
• Creation, management, and maintenance of AWS & related cloud-based production system.
• Deployment and automation of packages forcloud-based system
• Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS & related production systems.
• Excellent knowledge in managing AWS resources and configuring Amazon VPC, AWS Firewall, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, auto-scaling, AWS IAM, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon Aurora DB, Amazon Redshift, Active MQ, AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, and other services in the AWS family.
• Knowledge of the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies – Amazon Connect, Amazon Pinpoint, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis Data Streams and Amazon Polly
• 5+ years working experience of Unix/Linux operating systems like Solaris and Red-Hat including installation, troubleshooting, hardening and scripting to automate
• 3+ years with administration of Kubernetes and Docker container solutions
• Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption
• Knowledge of Gitlab or other DevOps tools and CI/CD integration
• Knowledge of Salesforce solution and MuleSoft API integration
• Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
Core Skills and Experience – 30 points
10+ years of experience with:
• Production environment troubleshooting and tuning to improve application performance
• Developing and maintaining system design models, technical documentation and specifications
• Experience setting up development environments and mechanism using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Maven and Jenkins or similar tools
• Experience in build tools like Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc. for continuous integration
• Knowledge of container-based virtualization technology like Docker
• Integration experience in building and using APIs
• Experience applying industry web, architectural and security standards and best practices
• Experience in mobile device management for various versions of cellular and tablets
• Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
• Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS and related platform.
• Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
• Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
Public Sector/Healthcare Experience – 5 points
• 5+ years of experience working with federal/provincial/broader public-sector healthcare providers
• Knowledge of Public Sector Enterprise Architecture artifacts (or similar), processes and practices, and ability to produce technical documentation that comply with industry standard practices
• In-depth knowledge of industry standard such as Project Management Institute (PMI) and Public Sector I&IT project management methodologies.
• Knowledge and experience with Public Sector Health related projects
• Knowledge and understanding of Ministry policy and IT project approval processes and requirements
• Experience adopting and adhering to Public Sector Unified I&IT Project Methodology, Public Sector Enterprise Architecture and Public Sector Gating process, and Public Sector Standard Systems Development Methodologies
• Experience with large complex IT Health-related projects.
General Skills – 15 points
• Proven technical leadership skills with ability to identify areas for improvement, and recommend solutions
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
• Proven troubleshooting and critical thinking experience
• Demonstrated ability to apply strong listening skills to facilitate issue resolution
• Effective consulting skills to engage with all stakeholders with proven track record for building strong working relationships
• Strong interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills with ability to build rapport with stakeholders and drive negotiations to a successful outcome
• Excellent customer service skills, including tact and diplomacy to ensure client needs are managed effectively
• A motivated, flexible, detail-oriented and creative team player with perseverance, excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities, and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this opportunity by sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, but advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Rest assured that your resume will be kept on our database and will be considered for all future opportunities.
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.wirehead.com