Contingent Workforce Management
Requirements: What you’ll need
• Identifies opportunities for automation within software processes
• Designs and executes QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
• Designs and writes test automation scripts
• Utilizes test automation frameworks
• Investigates problems in software as a result of testing
• Works with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
• Experience identifying opportunities for automation within software processes.
• Experience designing and executing QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality
• Experience running tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software
• Experience identifying and documenting bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
• Experience installing applications and databases relevant to automation
• Experience collaborating with stakeholders to understand how automation can improve workflow and creating documentation
• Experience gathering and documenting requirements from end-users to develop the best automation solutions
• Experience in the use of information retrieval packages
• Knowledge and understanding of testing methods in an object-oriented environment
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices.
• Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
• Experience planning and organizing testing efforts for both large and small systems
• Experience coding automated test scripts to produce sets of automated test cases
• Experience working in a Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment supporting testing for web and Mobile technologies
• Experience with manual and automation testing methodologies – systems testing, integration testing, UAT, API testing SOAP / RESTful, performance testing, penetration testing and AODA testing
• Strong experience creating Test Strategy/Test Plan document
• Extensive experience with preparing detailed test cases based on business requirements
• Proven experience with identifying bugs in software
• Experience leading triage meetings, test summary reporting for governance
• Hands-on experience using various defect tracking tools such as Azure Test Plans, Zephyr for Jira
• Experience with Selenium Script writing
Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards.
Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; organizational, creativity and perseverance skills; verbal and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills.
Automation scripting using selenium/JAVA